Wednesday 14 April 2010

Upping the Meta

There was a time I didn't need to move a muscle in my face to express any kind of feeling or thought - I thrived on my ability to convey thoughts which were regarded as extremely complex without so much as twitching a facial feature. I enjoyed appealing to people's sense of enjoyment for learning new things, keeping their curiosity alive for curiosity's sake...

While I am very far from another fleece in the flock at present, I confess I take pains to appear stabilising at intervals. It is my least successful endeavour, and one which makes me unhappy, so I have decided to cut it out. I've decided to cut things up. Refragmentise. Let the old breaks serve as the inspiration for the new, simultaneously writing them in and out of my communication systems.

Up the meta with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment