Thursday 28 February 2019

Things I like about myself

1. I have a more or less healthy body. I can walk, I can talk, I can laugh, I can see, I can feel. I can even dance!

2. I am often in touch with my innermost feelings and thoughts. While I cannot always honour the deepest parts of myself, striving to do so means that I’m often there.

3. I have confidence in my own perception.

4. I have chosen a partner who treats me with the dignity I deserve.

5. Poetry comes easy.

6. I have a keen sense of anti-discrimination activism.

7. I have a strongly developed sense of aesthetics. This comes out in everything from what I wear, o the photography I make, to the formations I make with my body.

8. I believe in building women and non-binary people up.

9. I have a can-do attitude and moral fortitude. 

No comments:

Post a Comment