Saturday 23 March 2024

With Age Comes Sensibility (Snippet)

I don't know who kidnapped Epiphanie and replaced her with a sensible adult, but apparently I have decided that instead of further borrowing from my Emergency Fund to go on a trip around Germany, I needed to top up my existing amount and get it back into robust health. I am missing the sense of looking forward to a big solo trip, but I am also feeling significantly more secure financially. 

My hope is to do the big German trip next year. I am still going to Portugal with the family this summer, so that will be 10-11 days of travel I can look forward to. If I spend some time in Sofia, there might be some day trips to surrounding cities, though at this stage I'm keen on staying in the one place in Germany for most of my time overseas. 


No comments:

Post a Comment