Sunday 23 May 2010

Meandering w/ Confidence

It's not quite yet winter, but the night air chills me to the bone... I walked through solid rain to get chocolates I didn't want. I read an interview with Lady Gaga which made me proud to be her fan (here). According to my iTunes library, I have listened to Paparazzi 1084 times so far. It's both the celebration of one's own importance and the importance of another, for me. The yearning for the revered love interest while searching yourself deeply and earnestly to lay everything you've got out on the table.

I should probably go to bed. It's 5am.

P.S. Have you noticed that I'm making many of my posts shorter than usual? While writing for Orble I was instructed to make my posts at least a few hundred words long. Blogger lets me do whatever I want, and I'm savouring the short text... while still getting used to my new e-home. :o)

P.P.S... Don't stop, for anyone... we're postmodern, and it's so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment