Saturday 16 October 2010

Claustrophobia

For the past few days I've had a slight cold, meaning I've confined myself to staying at home (every serious illness I've ever had has come from a cold, so it's not as extreme as it sounds), and I'm getting to the point of being bored out of my mind.

In this post I will try to write a piece on Lady Gaga in relation to misogyny.




Why is a woman's sexuality / always under so much scrutiny? / Why can't she do exactly as she please / without being called a million things? / - Still Dirrty, Christina Aguilera



Her Tweet: Slutty monsters
Dance in the Dark: She’s a tramp, she’s a vamp
Paparazzi: C word


Annnd that's as far as I'm getting today, because my father and I have decided to go out to Oxford St anyway!

Peace, Postmodernism and Plenty of <3

Epi

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read more.
    claustrophobia

    ReplyDelete