Friday 28 January 2011

La La La

So while I was in Thailand I drank one too many chilled waters in rapid succession and wound up with a case of pharyngitis (a throat infection). 5 weeks later, my throat is starting to feel normal again, which means that I can finally resume connecting my brain to my mouth. There's nothing like a month of curbing the urge to express myself verbally to make me appreciate being able to sing a full song without breaking out into coughing fits.


***
 Astrocartography -

I recently invested in a bit of astrocartography advice... it turns out that Sydney is a horrible place for me to be at. But then I already knew that; I've been trying to flee for almost a decade! Of the places I enquired about, it seems London is the most auspicious for me, followed by Tokyo... hmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment